California Ocean Science Trust is an independent, non-profit organization that works across traditional boundaries between government, science, and communities to build trust and understanding in ocean and coastal science. The Executive Director of Ocean Science Trust serves as the Science Advisor to the Ocean Protection Council. Ocean Science Trust also convenes the Ocean Protection Council’s Science Advisory Team (OPC-SAT). Learn more about Ocean Science Trust by visiting our website here.
Stewards of the Panel
Ocean Science Trust served as the stewards of the Panel, working with decision-makers to scope all Panel products, and build political momentum around the Panel’s innovative ideas and products. Ocean Science Trust also spearheaded key affiliate products on behalf of the Panel that provided purpose and vision, and expanded audiences for the Panel’s work.
- Ocean Acidification & Hypoxia: Envisioning a Future Science Landscape (Ocean Science Trust, 2015)
- How California is mobilizing boundary chains to integrate science, policy and management for changing ocean chemistry (Meyer et al., 2015)
- Ocean Acidification & Hypoxia: Today’s Need for a Coast-wide Approach (Ocean Science Trust, 2014)
- Snapshot of Decision-maker Needs: Ocean and Coastal Dynamics (Ocean Science Trust, 2014)
- Snapshot of Decision-maker Needs: Ecosystems and Food Web Impacts (Ocean Science Trust, 2014)
- Snapshot of Decision-maker Needs: Organismal Physiology (Ocean Science Trust, 2014)